Our Quality, Value and Safety Culture
- Family-owned since 1952, we pride ourselves on knowledge, personnel, resources and attention to details that is unmatched in the industry. Simply put, this is what we are all about.
- 20,000 square foot warehouse so we can stock many materials to start your project on short notice.
- Loyalty. Several of our field and office personnel average over 15 years experience at International Decorators.
- With over 200 union painters, tapers and carpenters we will have no problem running or managing your project, regardless of the size or timeliness required to turn the project over.
- Our full-time Project Managers, who have 10 to 24 years serving their clients with International Decorators, provide knowledge, accessibility and helpful service to the client. Professionally prepared, thorough estimates are provided.
- Our Superintendents oversee the project from start to finish and ensure that the project is completed according to schedule, cost, safety and, if at all possible, above expectations.
- Our attention to safety is not just a necessity, but a culture – from which we base all of our goals around. Our full-time Safety Director is there to ensure our projects are executed in the safest and most efficient manners. Without it, we would not attempt to do what we do to serve you.
- Our office support team is second to none. We are here to help solve all administrative issues, and we pride ourselves on returning all calls and e-mails in a quick, efficient and professional manner.
- Simply put, International Decorators’ method of operation is to be your problem solver – not to run and hide from the problems we all face in our attempts to complete a project in a timely and equitable manner. We want to be the “one” you can count on and keep coming back to!